No. But then this can depend on how many guilty pleasures you have. One rule we have at letithealnow.com is to follow the 80/20 rule. If you are good 80% of the time then your body can handle the other 20%, its when the 20% starts to become 40% then 50% and so on, that’s when your perception of how much you are doing is good, is no longer constructive to good health. Obviously the closer to 100% good you achieve the quicker and more profound your results can be, but yes, everything in moderation.